Tennis is a thriving sport at the Birmingham Athletic Club. Nine clay courts are in constant use throughout the spring, summer and fall. With three lighted courts, the play does not end when the sun goes down.
The BAC has a great tennis program with events and competition for all ages. Men, women and kids benefit from a high-caliber staff of professionals on hand to provide individual lessons or group clinics. Team events, ladder play and member/guest tournaments are just some of the activities that enhance the BAC's tennis season.
- 9 professionally maintained clay courts with 10 full time tennis pros in the summer
- 100+ men and 100+ women compete in spring, summer and fall ladder play as well as invitationals
- We offer Team Tennis, USTA Competition, family programs and social mixers
- BAC Junior compete on the Inter-Club circuit
- 250+ youths participate in summer tennis programs